Targets: Arms, abs, butt, and outer thighs
* Stand in middle of band with feet hip-width apart, holding one end of band in each hand, elbows bent out to sides, hands in front of belly.
* Step forward with left leg, then lift right leg a few inches, pressing it out to side.
* Step right foot down a few inches forward, then lift left leg a few inches out to side. Alternate for 8 steps.
* Next, press out left leg, then right, to rock from side to side, like a pendulum. Do 8 reps.
Targets: Back, arms, abs, obliques, and hips
* Stand with feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart, holding one end of band in each hand, arms by sides.
* Lift arms overhead, pulling band tight, and point right toes out to side.
* Keeping left arm still, engage obliques, pull right elbow down to side, and lift right knee to meet it.
* Extend right arm and leg without touching toes to floor. Do 10 reps. Switch sides; repeat.