A low-impact way to tone your arms, chest, and shoulders, the weight press is a totally fine exercise for after work, when you can barely keep your head up but don’t want to skip your workout.
* Lie on your back with your heels on the exercise ball.
* Hold lightweight dumbbells just above your chest with your palms facing forward.
* Press the weights straight up over your shoulders as you exhale.
* Hold the position for three counts, then lower the weights.
* In the beginning, do this move three times, gradually working your way up to 12 reps. (Once you’ve mastered 12, hold this position for one minute, then repeat the set.