Strawberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich
* 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel)
* 1/4 teaspoon honey
* 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
* 2 slices very thin whole-wheat sandwich bread
* 2 medium strawberries, sliced
1. Combine cream cheese, honey and orange zest in a bowl. Spread bread with the cheese mixture. Place sliced strawberries on 1 piece of bread, top with the other.
Per serving: 128 calories; 4 g fat (2 g sat, 1 g mono); 8 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbohydrates; 2 g added sugars; 4 g protein; 3 g fiber; 191 mg sodium; 63 mg potassium.